1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Do not use Advocate my Meds for Prescription Assistance! I paid the one time application fee and for two months of medication I never received.

I sent needed information , but they said they didn't get it. I called to cancel today, as I was now able to get my medication covered by insurance, and they said what I paid for the medication was not refundable, even though I never got the medications.

I paid them roughly $180 for medication I never got.

I can understand them not refunding the $60 "one-time service fee" as they called it, but the two monthly charges for medication are not being refunded either. The person I spoke to on the phone told me those charges were actually a service fee as well, not the cost of the medication, which means the person I spoke to when I enrolled in their program blatantly lied to me, because they told me the $75/month was for the medication.

Instead of this scam, I suggest reaching out to the drug manufacturer directly, as they often have prescription assistance programs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advocate My Meds Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Take money without providing the medication, Staff representative lied about what money was for, Scam.

Comments